Associate Professor：Shinya TSUKADA [personal website ]
Interest: Inelastic light scattering, Statistical physics, Thermodynamics,
has measured dynamics of relaxor ferroelectric materials through Brillouin
and Raman scattering
manifest their characteristic structural phase transition.
Fixed-term Professor: Kaoru MIZUNO
Interest: Inelastic light scattering, Semiconductor
Vice dean of University: Yukikuni AKISHIGE
He moved to University office as a vice dean of Shimane University.
Interest: Material design, Electric measurements, Spectroscopy
has investigated Ba-Ti-O ferroelectric materials.
of ferroelectricity in BaTi2O5 is widely known.
Interest： Spectroscopy, the first principle calculations
Interest： coming soon
Interest： Raman spectroscopy
Members in 2021
Members in 2020.
Menbers in 2019.
Menbers in 2018.
menbers in 2015.
menbers in 2014.
menbers in 2012.
menbers in 2011.
OB・OG (after 2010)
- Left on March, 2019
- Motoki Masumura, Gun Hanaoka, Akari Kanagawa (B. Ed.)
Yukikuni Kitahara (Res. Prof.)
- Left on March, 2018
- Yuta Fujisawa, Takuya Gondai, Ayaka Okuchi (B. Ed.)
Fumihito Shikanai (Res. Assoc. Prof.)
- Left on March, 2017
- Ryutaro Kakimotoi, Yasuyuki Kusaka (B.Ed.)
Dyaning Anngreas (Research Scholar in M)
Yuko Yamada (Lab. Secretary)
- Left on Dec., 2016
- Marika Sota (Lab. worker)
- Left on March, 2016
- Yuki Sugai, Sae Watanabe (B.Ed.)
Kayo Nonomura (Lab. worker)
- Left on March, 2015
- Kaichi Yamamoto (B.Ed.)
- Left on Jan., 2014
- Liu Wenfeng(post doctral researcher)
- Left on March, 2013
- Nao Morikawa, Yosuke Sakurauchi (B.Ed.)
- Left on Aug., 2012
- Zhonghau Dai (post doctral researcher)
- Left on March, 2012
- Masahiko Bekki (B.Ed.)
- Left on March, 2011
- Junya Ikeda (B.Ed.)
- Left on March, 2010
- Yuuya Suzuki(B.Ed.), Kazuo Honda(M.Ed.).
- Mar. 5th-9th 2018
- Aftabuzzaman (students from Univ. Tsukuba)
- Jun. 14th-19th 2016
- Benjamin Burton (researcher from NIST)
- Mar. 31st-Apr. 6th 2016
- Md. Al-Helal，Aftabuzzaman (students from Univ. Tsukuba)
- Mar. 2nd-7th 2015
- M.M. Rahaman，Tetsuya Yamada (students from Univ. Tsukuba)
- Aug. 9th-11st 2014
- Akira Ozeki (part-time lecturer，Science Writer)
- Mar. 3rd- 7th 2014
- Md. Al-Helal，Tetsuya Yamada (student from Univ. Tsukuba)
- Sep. 9th - 15th 2013
- Kazuya Matsumoto, Kosuke Nabeshima (students from Univ. Tsukuba)
- Aug. - Sep. 2011
- Ryu Ohta (student from Univ. Tsukuba)
- Feb. 22nd - 24th 2011
- Tooru Atake (professor from Tokyo Inst. Tech.)
- Jan. 2010 - July 2010
- Ezekiel Walker (student from Univ. North Texas)